3 port diverter for sale

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by tameria11, Jan 12, 2005.

1. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

Hi
    I posted the same question on an old thread of mine but I think it got bypassed. Can someone direct me to a supplier of 3 port diverters. I located one but the rough in was not long enough. I have 1/2 inch of cement board, thinset and 3/8 tile going up. If you carry one Terry I will gladly order from you, but I have to have it shipped to MN. I can only find a Grohe 3 port for $360.00 Cd. :confused:
    Thanks
    Dave
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

diverter

Price Pfister, Kohler, probably Delta, all make them along with a bunch of other companies. The deciding factor as to which to buy usually depends on which has an appearance that equals or approximates, the rest of the faucets, as far as finish and handle.
  3. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

could not locate

Hi hj
    I did try the companies you mentioned but had no luck, they had 2 port but I could not find a three on the net
    Thanks
    Dave