2piece toilet

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Geo422, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Geo422

Geo422 New Member

For some reason I like the 2 piece toilet the best . and so I would like To know which one you pros think is the best all around toilet? Thank george
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

I like the TOTO Drake II
    CST454CEFG
    Comfort height
    Elongated bowl
    Sanagloss
    Double Cyclone rinse

The original Drakes are good too.
    CST743E
    CST744E
    CST744EL
  3. Geo422

Geo422 New Member

Which color best match the white of the archer tub ? bone or cotton color in the drake II ? Since I have to order it without seeing it.thanks george
  4. Terry

For Kohler products, I go with the Cotton.
  5. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

If you like the style, the Vespin or Vespin II are essentially copies of the Drake but with a different style. I, personally, like the skirted style.
  6. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

Good news is, regardless of which of the Toto toilet models you select, you will have a superior product.
  7. Geo422

Geo422 New Member

I got the drake 11 today one question it says universal height on the box is this the same as comfortable height? The numbers on box is C454CEFG #1 the tank box is ST454E#01. Thanks george
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  8. Terry

It's the same
    Universal = comfort = chair
  9. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

One question asked and never answered was regarding the quality of a Toto purchased on line compared to a local supply house. The quality will be the same. The drawback of buying a toilet of any kind on line is the risk of damage in shipping. If you buy on line, you want to inspect it very carefully before accepting delivery. If you find a defect, then you have recourse, but that will take time. Now if the local supply house prices seem too high, you perhaps should shop around a bit. If the price difference still seems worth going on line, then you know the potential delays if a defect is found. That could be a deal breaker or not, just depending on how immediate you need the new toilet.
  10. Geo422

Geo422 New Member

Thanks to all of you who gave advice . I did shop online but found a local supply house that gave me the same price as online. After I got home I just assumed the numbers on the box was the same that Terry gave me for the drake ii and the numbers were not the same . again thanks George
  11. Terry

The Drake II Combination, CST454CEFG consists of a C454CEFG bowl and the ST454E tank.
  12. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

I've never heard reports of variations of QA/QC between any online verses brick and mortar sales locations...Toto does not sell seconds.
  13. Geo422

Geo422 New Member

After having the drake ll in for a few weeks . I have to say it is just great. Stays clean complete empties the bowl each and ever time thanks to you all