255 valve / 460i control

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Tom Bond, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Tom Bond

Tom Bond New Member

Hi all, I have a softener with a Autotrol 255 valve and 460i control that has been regenerating every night. Used to regenerate only about once every 2 or 3 weeks. All the programming seems right and there's no notable difference in my well. Nothing obvious looks out of the norm with it.
    Not sure if there's any other parts or items I can check. Used about 100lbs of salt in 1 month! Normally go thru that in about 3-4 months.
    Any help is greatly appreciated and Thanks in advance!
    Tom
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

You may have a water leak that you haven't discovered yet.