20.5" metal lid/cover for existing sewage basin

Users who are viewing this thread

yidi

Reaction score
Hi All,

Spent an entire night trying to find a manufacturer of lids to fit the size of my basin. Aside for having 1 custom cut and cut 3 holes in it does anyone know how to get an exact replacement lid.

Current setup was probably done prior to 1994 with a little giant pump and float but little giant doesn't make these lids now.

Last question: My old pump seems to be working only when bypassing the float but the float wont turn it on. Would it make sense to replace the float only? and what brand and model is suggested? The old float switch is a 90 angle model RFS-9 (no "n") 115VAC 13A 4/10HP. Looks like the old float switch blew when the pump got stuck on baby wipes (cousin did that) and thus saved the old pump.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks