2 Questions ?? Venting / Aquapex by Wirsbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Enosez

Reaction score
I am not a plumber and dont claim to be one.

I have been doing my own plumbing on a bathroom and sink in my garage. My question is: Is it ok to run the vent lines up into the attic and then tie them all together and run them to an exsisting roof vent that runs in the back of the cottage which is attached to the garage.
There are 3 2" vent lines that run into the attic and then I "tee" them in a 3" trunk that runs across the rafters (sloped towards one of the 2" lines) and then up and over to a roof vent for the cottage?

Second question, Has anyone had any experience with Wirsbo Aquapex tubing. I am using it in place of copper pipe and piping it as though I was using copper, 3/4" main feed with 1/2" branch lines.
Anybody have any positive or negative experiences.

Thanks.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
When you say "roof vent" it sounds like you are not talking about a pipe. The plumbing vent pipe must extend through the roof and to the required height above the roof ( depends on slope of roof, etc)

GoTanklessToday

In the Trades
Reaction score
enosez said:
Second question, Has anyone had any experience with Wirsbo Aquapex tubing. I am using it in place of copper pipe and piping it as though I was using copper, 3/4" main feed with 1/2" branch lines.
Anybody have any positive or negative experiences.

Thanks.

Size the pipes according to the fixture load. (hire plumber if you can't read sizing charts) Pex is great, but dont forget the nail plates! I still like copper better, but thats just me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks