14" Rough In Toilet

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Jason607, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Jason607

Jason607 New Member

Can anyone recommend a quality toilet that will accomodate a 14" rough in that is going to cost me around $300 or less (no extra $ for an adapter on top of the $300)? My quality preferences lie in a good bowl wash, flushing and of course not breaking down.

I have seen a Toto CST704.14 listed in that range, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of feedback on this model. Thank you in advance.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The CST704.10 is a washdown bowl and the tank uses a standard ballcock and 2" flush valve.
    It's pretty splashy.
    It would be rare that I would ever sell one.

You would be better of, it the limit is $300, to install a standard 12" bowl like the Toto Drake.
    The bowl will be out 2" more inches from the wall, but then so do all the other 14" toilets that don't require a Unifit adapter.