11" Rough-in. Can I use a Toto Drake II 1G?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by yovinman, Nov 26, 2012.

1. yovinman

yovinman New Member

I measured exactly 11" from the wall (not the floor moulding) to my existing toilet bolts on the floor. I would like to install a Toto Drake II 1G, and it states a 12" rough-in. So, is it safe to get the Drake 11 1G or do I need get a toilet with a 10" rough-in? Any experienced insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Drake II CST454 needs 11-3/8" on the rough.
    The original Drake CST744EL can be at 10-7/8"
  3. yovinman

yovinman New Member

Thanks Terry. Sounds like the Drake II (CST454) is a no-go. Perhaps the Toto eco Soiree (ms964214cef) may be the way to go. I believe it uses either the 12" or 10" "UniFit" rough-in.
  4. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

There are a number of Toto toilets that use the Unifit, which is in my view a great device. The Soiree is top-of-the-line for the gravity toilets, an excellent unit (and it's gonna be "CEFG", because you get sanagloss standard as well on it, unless you're ordering it in black).