1.28GPF Corner Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

UniqueName

Reaction score
I am looking for a corner toilet that meets California's 1.28GPF requirement. The dual flush (1.6gpf/0.8gpf) toilets do not meet this, at least not for my city.

Do any manufacturers make such a toilet?

Thanks,
Ed

titan_corner_toilet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
A lot of the folks who made triangle toilets no longer do so. But that doesn't mean that individual boxes of them aren't floating around out there.
And AS makes a Cadet 3 triangle toilet. However, all the AS ones are 1.6gpf, and can't be sold in Cali.

And the unknown brands who make them for the boutiquey web sites and such also all seem to be 1.6.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
This isn't going to be a help to you, but just FWIW. Corner toilet were never widely used, and with the restrictions in usage that you have to meet, it is unlikely you will find one that will be satisfactory. Therefore, you might want to explore the possibility of changing the plumbing so you can use a regular toilet. I know this is not always a very doable thing, and at best it would require no small amount of $$.

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
My research finds the Barnum Model #273586. It's a dual flush but doesn't indicate the maximum GPF. As earlier noted, the American Standard triangular models are 1.6 GPF. Unless it's new construction or major renovation that requires inspection, I would be tempted to cross the state line and buy the American Standard at The Home Depot or another supplier.

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
The American Standard Cadet Pro corner model is now available with 1.28 GPF. The model number is 216AD.104.

Triangle-cadet-pro-right-height-elongated-toilet-24446

triangle-cadet-pro-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks