Search results

1. T

Bad pump

Yes the box was closed when I bought it. Thanks for the input. I am thinking about getting some professional help. And probably call some one on the plumbing too. Thanks again
  2. T

Bad pump

What was on it before was a 3/4 HP shallow well pump. I did not have the same trouble priming it about 5 years ago when I put it in. When I was trying to prime the Flotech yesterday it kept shutting off and coming back on continuously, but it never really shut off. If that makes sense.
  3. T

Bad pump

I got up this morning and my Shur-dri 3/4 HP jet pump was done. I think water got to it from all the rain the last few days. Of course everything is closed today, but Home Depot and the only pumps they had were Flotech pumps. I picked one up, but never good get it to prime. I took all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks