Search results

1. H

Bath Remodel: Tight Space Advice Needed

Making Progress Here David, Thanks for your continued input. The drawing program is not great and doesn't allow for full control. The decking is 4" because it is the smallest I could draw. I agree that 4" is not needed. I will look to move the toilet over and expand the shower to it's...
  2. H

Measurements Jadnashua - I see how you might be thrown by the measurements, however they are not off. The tub is 36", but it has 4" of decking on each side (see the grey area). That is why the shower doesn't extend all the way to the end of the tub. The overall picture is a rough draft and...
  3. H

Updated draft of area I have attached a picture that I developed with a drafting tool. I was able to arrange a tub & shower into the space, but I do have some concerns. First of all, does this look like we stuffed everything we could into a small area? Is the 26 - 28" between the tub...
  4. H

Working on a layout Thanks for your input. The closet is a walk-in. FWIW, I have considered a pocket door for the entrance into the bathroom. This would help with the overall congestion of the entrance area. I will work on a drawing that shows more of the surrounding area and also is done...
  5. H

Lower Left Info O.K.,,, Currently, the vanity is open to the master bedroom. There is a wall seperating the vanity area from the tub/shower and toilet area. We want to remove that wall and extend the wall on the lower part of the drawing to the wall on the left hand side of the drawing. So...
  6. H

Enough Room I am concerned about the width of the room. We want to replace the current vanity with a 22" by 72" with a double sink. The room width is 92". A vanity coming out from one wall at 22" and a tub or shower coming out 50" from the other wall only leaves a walk way of 20". That is...
  7. H

Rough draft of master bath I have attached a rough layout of the space I have. When I mentioned that skirting would take away from the beauty, I was referring to the need for a shower curtain or glass walls or something to keep the water in from the shower. Many soaker, whirlpool, jacuzzi...
  8. H

We are in the planning phase of a master bath remodel. We currently have an overall space of 123" x 92". This space currently holds a 60" x 22" vanity, a standard toilet, and a 60" X 32" tub/shower combo. Note: I must leave room to enter the bathroom along the 123" wall that I plan to put the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks