Search results

1. D

Shower valve plaster ground depth.

Doesn't that trim give ONLY 1" extension (no more / no less)? I've pulled the plumbing forward enough that it the plaster ground will be about 3/16" short of being flush w\ the finished surface...Hoping that will be OK. Dave
  2. D

I know where it belongs, my question would be if it is ok for the supply lines to "touch" the stub (rub wear).
  3. D

Just had a plumber install my new Moentrol shower valve (replaced existing)...The depth of the plaster ground guide is only 1/8" beyond the framing which will make it almost 3/4" short of the finished tile surface. If I pop out (2) supply line spacers through the drilled wall studs, I can...
  4. D

Toilet flange spacers?

I decided to pick up (3) Oatey 1/4" closet flange spacers to raise the 3/4" needed...the problem is the (4) screw holes in the spacers do not line up w/ the original closet flange holes (blue metal ring)...Is it ok to line up the spacer holes & pre-drill (4) through the blue ring where necessary...
  5. D

Toilet flange spacers?

Small bath remodel, changing from vinyl to tile w\ electric heat mat...Existing closet flange is mounted on the subfloor (recessed beneath the 1/2" underlayment & vinyl (which has been demo'd). Will be floating about 3/8" to 1/4" of Self Leveling Cement over the top of Warmly Yours heat mat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks