Search results

1. chasbo

Trying to figure out shower drain rough-in..

You have done your job Dude you removed the concret, hire a liscensed plumber , the fitting comming off the water closet is a sanitary tee on it,s side, a no no in the trade, this needs to be a wye and 1/8 bend . As for getting the correct layout for the shower leave it to the master plumber...
  2. chasbo

New Sink - PVC Maze Assistance Needed! :)

Your problems continue One thing , yes the drain worked not being vented , but with out a doubt you could still a sewer gas having been compromized into the building. without you even knowing it, the part that always gets me, we all always try to save a dollar or 2 by doing things ourselves...
  3. chasbo

Air admittance valves

The Air Admitance Valve I have been in trade 30 plus years, they have there place in this world as all things do, under a sink for a Island sink is a excellent place, or an existing home where you are changing things around and don,t want to tear the walls all up, however this being said , when...
  4. chasbo

Having problems with water and gas pipes.

Gas pipe in the attic The new plastic pipe the gas companys install will go in just fine , they come in a coil and go in like romex wirw, call your gas company and have a proffosnial do the job :D :D
  5. chasbo

toilet stalls when flushed

The Solution Perhaphs the little holes that the water comes thru Rim Holes are plugged by hard water , try a coat hanger and ream them out and the wash down action will take place
  6. chasbo

Random Intermittent Toilet Flush Problem

The toilet that acts up! I would almost bet you have a small item in the trapway going from the flush valve to the sphion jet hole , and it is to large to fit thru the jet and every so often as you flush it is caught in the jet hole , suggest that if you don,t resolve your issue soon, throw...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks