Search results

1. M

sump pump - best gas powered backup power source option

Awesome info Thanks guys. Learning a lot here. I'm definetely going with the Wayne AU5ES Electronic sump switch and possibly the Generac 7 kW. The system using water pressure doesn't seem like a great option at this point. What is a good battery back up that can handle a heavy load for...
  2. M

Correct on the vision - 3 different levels. What is an IOW?
  3. M

I'm a decent "do it yourselfer" but am way out of my "knowledge zone" here so bear with me: Is gasoline not suggested due to the fire hazard? One location possiblity for the generator was my minibarn where I store the rest of my fuel. Would this be an acceptable situation? If so, why not...
  4. M

Long story short: I built my home 4 years ago and have a full basement. The sump pump runs constatnly. I have had 2 (minor) floods aleady due to sump pump failure. I installed a triple stairstepped system - consisting of 2 electrics and a (pathetic) electric back-up. I have not flooded...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks