Search results

1. angieb12603

Removing kitchen sink drain

Thanks! Thank You Everyone! I did it. I ended up using the hacksaw and cutting it at an angle. It took a little muscle but it worked and I have a new drain! Thanks for all of the suggestions. I am sure that this site will be very useful to me in the future as I am always looking to do...
  2. angieb12603

Thanks everyone! This is the first time I have ever tried posting a problem and it is wonderful to have all of the suggestions. All of you have had some super ideas and today is the day. I will post how it all comes out! Thanks again! AngieB
  3. angieb12603

Good idea on the x. At least I can try that if I don't have the extra pair of hands. The next step will be something that has a blade on it!!! :D Thank you, AngieB
  4. angieb12603

Removing sink drain Thank you for your reply. A friend of mine helped me with that as well and it still turned but it was hard to get a good grip - didn't have a bar or good heavy duty screwdriver. I'll try that next. If you have any other suggestions in the meantime send them on...
  5. angieb12603

I need help! (obviously!) I am trying to replace a kitchen sink drain and it won't budge!!!:mad: I have managed to detach the pipe from the drain but the problem is the nut, or whatever it is called, that attaches the drain to the sink. When I try to turn the nut the whole drain turns. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks