Search results

1. Trickplay461

Concrete shower curb liner question

I am building a shower in my basement and I've never done one on a concrete floor. I keep reading to avoid wood curbs on concrete. My questions have to do with how the Shower liner will be secured to the curb. I'm constructing the curb out of bricks and then using thinset to bind them together...
  2. Trickplay461

Supplying bathroom group

Hi everyone, I'm finishing up doing my homework on a basement bath. I'm wondering exactly how to supply the bathroom group with Pex. I'm going to supply a toilet, lavatory, shower and and an outside faucet that that was never plumbed in. I have a total distance of maybe 15 ft at most from...
  3. Trickplay461

Spacing of basement rough ins...

Taking the next step to finishing my basement rough-in . This was all here when I bought the house ..The spacing between the toilet and the sink drain just seem to close. Am I missing something here? I pushed the vanity up against the wall to approximately where it will sit against the lavratory...
  4. Trickplay461

Sewage ejector install

Good morning everyone first time poster here hope this is in the right place. My basement bathroom has been roughed out for quite a time and I'm ready to tackle this project. I have a couple of questions that give me pause though before I begin. 1. The toilet and sink rough-in seemed very...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks