Search results

1. D

Tank location

What's the furthest distance the tank can be from the well?? Right now it's like three foot. Is there some sort of rule to go by with what equipment I have??? The well is in the middle of my front yard, so I have this 120 gallon blue tank 100 foot from my house. Eye soar..... I thought...
  2. D

Clean my well water!!

Ok, I've been reading on here about filters and softeners and done a little research online, but I'm needing some other opinions on this issue. Right not I have the typical build-up on the shower heads and faucet screens. The white stuff that I take vinigar or CLR to.... But now I've been...
  3. D

Pumptrol problem

Ok, first off... I'm just learning about my well. My experience with my well is that I've replaced my pressure tank. That's it. Now for the first problem. I have a 120 gallon pressure tank with gauge, a pumptrol sitting on top of a brass check valve that reads Flowmatic, and an air valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks