Search results

1. jgbfl

Dual Check Valve Question

I spoke with the plumbing inspector about my final inspections for my new house. He informed me that I would need a dual check valve installed between the storage tank and the well head. He would not accept the fact that the submersible pump has a check valve on it. My question is, will...
  2. jgbfl

My Well & Pump System Thanks to All

Thanks to everyone that took the time to offer advise & suggestions while I put this system together. I am quite pleased with the results & so far it is performing flawlessly. I will be adding a chlorinater soon & possibly a 2nd storage tank. We have 6 in our family and on occasion, large water...
  3. jgbfl

Myers Pump Performance

Can I get any opinions, pro/cons or longevity experience with this particular pump? I installed one at 100' in a 120' deep well. Pump is working great, good recovery time, 20+ gpm. I was curious about the pumps lifetime performance. Thank you Jeff...
  4. jgbfl

I Need a Soleniod Valve

Where is a good place to purchase a 1-1/4'' 24v or 120v soleniod valve? I need to connect it to 1-1/4'' CPVC piping. Thank you
  5. jgbfl

Need the experts to verify this plan

Hello from the noob, I am finishing up the construction of my new home here on the west coast of Florida. I would lke opinions from you regarding my plans for my on site domestic well water supply. * 120' 4'' well w/1hp submersible pump set at 95' * 8' static head level * Well produces...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks