Search results

1. S

pressure tank relocation

Thanks Speedbump. I think you just answered the question to my biggest concern. Tunneling through from the outside seems like the the best way to go. If I can just maintain the minumum 36" depth all the way over to the basement wall, I think I'll be ok.
  2. S

pressure tank relocation

When you say 3 or 4' feet into the crawl space, do you mean below the surface of the dirt floor? Or, do you mean 3 or 4' from the foundation wall? There is only about 1 1/2' of clearance in the crawl space, making it impossible to do any digging. Anytime that I have to get in there to do...
  3. S

pressure tank relocation

One thing that I failed to mention previously was the reason why I would have to run the flexible pvc from well through crawl space instead of the basement wall. The basement area is on the opposite side of the house from where the well is located. Going through the crawl space on the side...
  4. S

pressure tank relocation

What you are decscribing is exactly what I wanted to do. Currently, the copper pipe coming from the pressure tank goes through a hole made in the brick that the pit was made from. It then takes a bend and runs about 2 1/2 feet before going through a large wooden beam that I think may the sill...
  5. S

pressure tank relocation

Actually, my plan was to run a whole new section of the 1" black flexible pvc pipe from the well into a new location in the basement. This would eliminate the existing copper line that is currently running from the pressure tank into the house. The pressure tank would actually be located in the...
  6. S

pressure tank relocation

My well pressure tank is located in a pit about 5 or 6 feet below the ground level. Every year the pipe coming from the tank into the house freezes during the winter months. The moisture build-up in this pit has caused the tank to rust and the pressure switch accumulate corrosion. (switch has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks