Search results

1. JeffNC

P trap dry out

This issue has now come up for me a few times. I'm wondering how long it would take for P traps to dry out when not in use. Of course I know it depends on the air temp, humidity, and air flow. But more in general. Like 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months. I'm not sure if it matters the trap size...
  2. JeffNC

Caulking toilet on small mosaic tile

Anyone know successful approaches to caulking around the toilet when the floor is a small mosaic like a penny tile? Obvious problem is keeping the caulk from getting into all the little grout joints and looking like a disaster.
  3. JeffNC

Jetted tub hose connection

Does anyone know what the blue stuff is in the photo? I need to replace that upper left jet (as you can see there is a crack in it), and there isn't enough slack in the hose to cut it and reattach it. I'd like to get the hose off and then reattach correctly, if anyone has any pointers.
  4. JeffNC

[duplicate]

[duplicate, can't delete]
  5. JeffNC

Down force drain tube replacement

We've got a freestanding tub that came with a down force drain kit. The plumbing has already been installed awhile ago, and a tile floor installed. Time to put in the tub, and alas the drain tube has been lost. It was brass. The tub company has so far been unresponsive/unhelpful. I found some...
  6. JeffNC

Moen Posi-Temp valve compatibility

I'm using a T2901BL trim. It says it uses the Posi-Temp and M-PACT valve. Looking at the specification sheet though, it specifically lists valve series 2500 and 62300. I got the 2326PF valve and it also says it's Posi-Temp and M-PACT. However you can see the model is 2300 series. Looking at...
  7. JeffNC

Doorless shower dimensions

Let's say we're talking about a standard shower space of 60" x 36" which should be fairly typical. So without reinventing the wheel, I'm sure people have already tackled this design almost to the point of being standard. Is 36" of glass and then 24" of open door space (opposite the showerhead...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks