Search results

1. jbourne

Kind of crazy idea - adapting a Japanese Toto Neorest

Right, I remember why I never opened them up. I was afraid I'd find something I didn't like, and since I wasn't sure whether I'm staying or going, I wanted to kick that can down the road as far as I could :) So here are the two rough-in assemblies and the associated templates. The US one is...
  2. jbourne

I didn't abandon it. Sorry - forum didn't send me any notices that there were posts into this thread, oops. What happened is I can't figure out if I'm staying in the current house or not, so the Neorest is sitting in its original box for now, and I'm going to get it done once I either move, or...
  3. jbourne

Hi all, So I have something of an absolutely crazy idea and I need someone to either talk me down from it, or better yet, help me figure this out, cause I think I can make this happen. So the backstory is this: I can get my hands on a Japanese market Toto Neorest (one of the latest models)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks