Search results

1. M

Boiler Pipes

Two pumps seems strange and/or overkill (more than one valve on the other hand makes sense, if the system is zoned). Although I am not a professional by any means, working with a hot water (not steam) boiler system would be very similar to general plumbing work. First bit of advice: start in...
  2. M

Basement floor drain - vent required?

Interesting point on the backflow preventer. I'll have to think about that.
  3. M

That does not exactly make sense to me as it is written. Assuming I install a vent as described, each fixture would be vented, but all the vents would tie together at various points ultimately passing through the roof as a single vent. The vent from the basement would remain separate from the...
  4. M

Excellent forum! And thank you in advance for any insights. I am making plans to add a bathroom to my first floor by utilizing a floor drain in the basement. The current drain, 3-inch, is trapped but not vented, and is approximately 15 feet from the main stack in the house. I intend to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks