Search results

1. GeorgeP

Toto flush valve leaks

Toto response Terry, thanks for the reply, but the fact is that I received two tanks that both leaked. Here is part of the reply from Toto, who obviously are concerned and quickly want to make it right... "I apologize for the unusual trouble you have had. This is far and away not a common...
  2. GeorgeP

Crystals in the toilet?!?

If they are tiny crystals, they could be resin from a water softener. I know, as I had some end up in my tanks.
  3. GeorgeP

Toto flush valve leaks

Toto Flush Valve Leak - revisited I just bought and installed a Toto Drake toilet, with tank model ST743S01. I bought Toto because of all the positive reviews at this and other sites. I have been back to the store 3 times in the last three days because of continued leaks from the flush valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks