Search results

1. Gregory Wright

Correct hardness setting for Water-Right Impression Series Sanitizer Plus

Setting the gpg to match the hardness test number appears to have done the trick - the missus is happy, and all is right with the world.
  2. Gregory Wright

There is only one setting available - hardness. There are no settings for controlling the salt flow.
  3. Gregory Wright

No one has touched the settings, and there does not appear to be anything resembling what you have described as a blending valve. The head unit only has a hardness setting, in addition to time of day, regen period and regen time of day, so it does not appear that there is an explicit way to...
  4. Gregory Wright

The range of settings is 0 to 155ppg. The current setting is 9ppg. I kind of figured it would take a while for the system to adjust and deliver a desired level of hardness. The main thing I didn't want to do was make it worse as a result of changing a setting. I'm also curious as to what could...
  5. Gregory Wright

We have a Water-Right Impression Series Sanitizer Plus Softener, and our water has been "just right" for a number of years, up until about three weeks ago. Around that time the water went _really_ soft, leaving my wife in particular feeling like she can't get soap completely off her skin or...