Search results

1. J

2500 sq foot of concrete slab

In my walk out basement entertainment area. The area has heat/air but the floor is coooold. Any solutiond to cover it, there's carpet, eng hardwoods, what else? John
  2. J

Common sense tip for installing heavy well pump on roll pipe

This might be elementary to most here but I thought it worth mentioning. Roll pipe usally comes sealed on the ends to keep contaminations out. When installing a 50 lb pump in a well, don't cut to opposite end or trim the pipe to expected size before floating it down the well. The air trapped...
  3. J

Well pump > two water heaters > recirculation - sanity check

Great forum! This site comes up all the time as I have been researching my new house plumbing design. First off, we are a family of 5, with 3 pre teen children. I took on GC-ing our new home. It's been a slow process but it is a big project by my standards anyway. We are on well water. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks