Search results

1. JByo

Laundry Sink Venting Options

For anyone (probably no one ;)) who is curious how this turned out, here is a photo of the finished product: I did end up adding a clean out in position "A" because why not. I had to get creative with the standpipe (relative to my initial planning) in order to accommodate the water lines...
  2. JByo

Any thoughts on clean outs?
  3. JByo

Thanks again Terry. At least I know I generally understand what is going on :) My final question and then I will head out to buy supplies... what is your opinion of installing a clean out on the drain stack? There isn't one there now but would adding a sink make me want to install a clean out...
  4. JByo

Terry, thank you for the response. I figured Option #1 was the way to go but was hopeful there was a way to make option #2 work. I guess not. In regards to your suggestions, and just to be completely clear, I have revised my Option #1 drawing below. The changes are done in purple. Did I...
  5. JByo

I would like to add a sink to my laundry room. The laundry room has finished walls and currently contains a washing machine outlet box with the typical fittings. I cut back the drywall to expose the plumbing and this is what I found: It all seems pretty standard with the exception of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks