Search results

1. chubyball

Water Softener Self installation

Is it possible to install Water Softener by myself? Anyone here ever done it?
  2. chubyball

Water heater replacement

Should I buy GE brand or Whirlpool? GE 40 gallon natural gas tall eco-friendly water heater. 12 Year tank & parts limited warranty. 1 Year full in-home service warranty. 38,000 BTU Ultra low NOx radiant burner. Piezo ignition system for "no match" lighting. High Altitude compliant up to 10,200...
  3. chubyball

Any suggestions and ideas

How to do Knock down in bathroom ceiling Any one can show me how to do knock down in bathroom ceiling? Jeremy
  4. chubyball

Switch to Tankless

Should I switch to tankless? My home was built in 1969 Northern Calif. My Natural Hot water tank is about to give up. What brand and size should I buy? Home Depot or Lowes? My current size water heater is 40 gallons, gas heater. The problem we always have when we are taking shower, we...
  5. chubyball

Rough estimate of the cost to switch from gas to electric

I was thinking replacing my water heater to tankless is there a lot of cost for doing this?
  6. chubyball

water heater replacement 1969 California home, with a foot craw space

My old water heater is about gone. I need to replace a new one with same capacity 40 gallons with nature gas. What I was not sure is do I need to add on a pressure tanking or replace hot water pipe in the bathroom to a large pipe? The problem that we are having is when taking a shower and...
  7. chubyball

Any experiences with Kohler Purist shower doors?

racer 814, can you post of pics of your framless tub doors?
  8. chubyball

soldering prices

Don't burn down the house.
  9. chubyball

Toilet installation

Any other brand can you suggest? Toto?
  10. chubyball

Quick question regarding overflow pipe.

picture is a thousand words. Can help without it.
  11. chubyball

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Now it explains why most of the jobs are moved to over sea.
  12. chubyball

Toilet installation

I am currios about the gap between the toilet and the tile flooring. I am having about 1/8 inch gap between front of the toilet if I keep the back end tight down flat. But If I keep the front end of the toilet full contact with the tile then I have will have the toilet till forward a little (not...
  13. chubyball

Toilet flange not level

With new floor My flang is belove the floor, I think it should be ok to install the toilet. The only problem that I am having is the floor is not perfect level, the front of the toilet will stickup a little if I push the toilet flat level. But if the front is flat (toilet will not level) the...
  14. chubyball

Toilet flange not level

Here is the old floor my old floor with flang stickup above the floor and it was ok for 30 yrs.
  15. chubyball

Almost close to finish Here are some pics of accomplishing the bathroom. Still having problem with toilet, hasn't been able to install it yet.
  16. chubyball

tile underlay

I use wonder board for under lay my new tile bathroom. Mater of fact I am working on my bathroom tomorrow and have wonder board install first before put tile on top.
  17. chubyball

Replacing 30 inch tub with 32

Chasis I will post the picture of the P-trap later after I got them hook up. Cheer!
  18. chubyball

Look What I accomplished in day#3 work on the remodel bathroom

I also post pictures in "Any suggestions and ideas?" Here is what I have accomplished today. I just set in the tub and drain, new P-traps and weld the new shower valve KOHLER brand. I took me all day to work on just the tub and shower valve only. Tomorrow I will get ready mount the tub to...
  19. chubyball

Replacing 30 inch tub with 32

I am replacing Kohler 32x60 inch tub from the steal 30x60. The center tub shift over at least 1 inch that's mean I have to relocate the shower valve and the P drain over by 1 inch. I wonder what should I do first when I set the tub in to align with the P trap here? Should I cut this or...
  20. chubyball

Hello All, I am replacing the old steal tub 30x60 with accrylic tub 32x60. My question of plumbing about the center drain, overflow drain of the tub will be off a may be by one inch from center of the tub, will this a be a big problem? I also measure the distance between the center toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks