Search results

1. sparkyrhett

Drain pipe overflowing

Thank you for your reply.
  2. sparkyrhett

Drain pipe overflowing

Good morning. I have a Maytag wash machine that I have to stand by during the pumping cycle to turn off when the water gets to the top of the drain pipe. I allow the water to go down then turn the machine back on to finish the cycle. This does not happen all the time but most. Sometimes the...
  3. sparkyrhett

Drain won't stay open

Thank you for your advice. I replaced the cover and now it works fine. Now all of a sudden I have another problem, same tub. When we turn the tub/shower handle to shower, water come out of BOTH the spout ANDthe shower. This is a three handle deal with the shower diverter in the middle. Can you...
  4. sparkyrhett

Drain won't stay open

The tub drain will not stay in the open position. When taking a shower, have to hold the lever down to keep the drain open. Any advise on any kind of adjustment? Thanks in advance
  5. sparkyrhett

Removing Tub/Shower Escutcheon

Removing Tub/Shower Escutcheon I am trying to remove the chrome escutcheons and the chrome sleeves that go over the stems on my tub/shower faucets so that I can remove the stems. Do they screw into the stem somehow behind the wall. I have tried tugging and turning counterclock wise assuming...
  6. sparkyrhett

Pre DIY Advice Please

Thank you all, I will attempt this project possibly this weekend. I will post back results.
  7. sparkyrhett

Pre DIY Advice Please

This is her home, Thank you
  8. sparkyrhett

Pre DIY Advice Please

Good morning, I am new to this forum so please bare with me. I am going to attempt to repair the faucet "stems" in my daughters shower/bath. They are so bad that the water is no longer a drip, but a slight "run". The house is about 30 years old. Through visual inspection, I can almost see a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks