Search results

1. Blaze

Solvent Weld vs No Caulk

I was wondering which solution would be best for my situations. I am installing an acrylic corner shower (base and walls) from Maxx. The bathroom is on the second floor above my family room. Should I use a solvent weld shower drain or a no-caulk shower drain, and why? Thanks Mark
  2. Blaze

Bathroom Plumbing Layout

Any plumbers out there that could give me some additional feedback? Thanks
  3. Blaze

Bathroom Plumbing Layout

So, if I was to put a 2x2x1.5 wye between the shower trap and the 3x3x2 wye on the main drain and run the vent up and tie it in with the 3" vent stack I would be okay? This would get rid of the 2" vent between the toilet and the shower. Any other thoughts out there? Thanks Mark
  4. Blaze

Bathroom Plumbing Layout

Boy am I confused...I actual thought I had this one close to right. Maybe I should walk this one through 1 question at a time. 1. Is it okay to drain and vent the sink the way I have it? (The 90 at the bottom of the 3" vent is a long elbow) 2. I have read in many places that the...
  5. Blaze

Bathroom Plumbing Layout

I am putting in a shower in our second story bathroom and am wondering if this is a sufficient method of draining and venting. Shower drain to 2" p-trap, then out to 3" horizontal waste line (distance from p-trap to waste line is 4-5 inches). The connector at the 3" waste line is a sani T...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks