Search results

1. S

Garage toilet drain

I would certainly think so, it's less than 2 feet. I stopped by Home Depot today, I should have everything to connect into the septic line perfectly...
  2. S

Garage toilet drain

Here is an actual picture I modified, this was before I leveled it up so it's very rough. I know its not pretty, but keep in mind it's just a utility room in a garage and I'm no pro. I wanted everything to be inside the room to prevent freezing within the walls (it will be framed and insulated...
  3. S

Garage toilet drain

I think I'm ok inside the garage. The toilet drain goes through the floor into a 90`, then straight to the septic, a nice straight shot other than its not hitting the main line how I had hoped. The sink goes into a 90` under the floor then into a Y behind the toilet. I'm putting a studor...
  4. S

Help The Noob!

Under the sink, you will find a rod coming down from the lever, and a rod coming out from the side of the drain from the plunger. Check to make sure those two are still tied together in some way, usually a metal clip, or something with a thumb screw on it. Since the lever moves, but the drain...
  5. S

Garage toilet drain

I am adding a small utility room to my new detached garage that will contain a toilet and sink. The concrete has not been poured yet, so I am able to lay the drains before. The 4" PVC septic main is about 30 feet away downhill, and I have already dug that trench. I cut and glued the pieces...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks