Search results

1. Beary

AVG virus protect is crashing my computer

Hi All I have been using AVG virus protection for a few years now on my Millinium Dell computer. Lastnight we updated to AVG's 7.5 and now I can't bring my computer up unless I turn off the AVG Fire Wall device (AVGFWFD.VXD) in step by step configuration boot up mode. I have sent AVG email...
  2. Beary

Which recessed lighting over pool table?

Hi All New question, I have a 10 foot ceiling and I want to put recessed lights over a 8 ft by 4 ft pool table. Should I use two small lights or will one big honkin one work? Is there a formula pros use for such questions? Thanks for any and all advice. Beary
  3. Beary

Are my recessed lights IC (insulation contact) rated?

Hi All I was replacing a bulb the other day and felt a lot of cold air come from the recessed light can. I went in the attic and noticed that the insulation is placed a few inches a way from the cans. I'm guessing they are not IC rated, but is there a way I can find out? The house was built...
  4. Beary

Can I use two controllers in one system

Hi All I installed a pipe from my sprinkler system to add water to the pool. My problem is I have to turn on the main sprinkler valve by hand to get water to the pool because I don't have any zones left on the present 10 zone controller. I'm thinking of just adding a second controller by the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks