Search results

1. Tyler Underwood

Securing PEX in a Soffit

Thanks for the ideas so far. I've got a few questions to ask the inspector now, but running the lines through PVC or ABS sounds like the way I'll go if he doesn't have a problem with it. Looks like it doesn't need to be secured as often (every 5.5'?) so might not have to cut into the drywall...
  2. Tyler Underwood

DIY homeowner finally finishing has basement and maybe an upstairs bathroom remodel in the near...

DIY homeowner finally finishing has basement and maybe an upstairs bathroom remodel in the near future.
  3. Tyler Underwood

Securing PEX in a Soffit

Hi experts, Well it looks like the guy who installed PEX for his basement bathroom supply lines before finishing the rest of the basement messed up. Unfortunately that guy is me. Three years ago, I finished the rest of my basement, holding on the bathroom to spread out the expense and give...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks