Search results

1. curtis

Upstairs shower, cold water works fine, hot trickles

OK, replaced, but... I repaired the cartridge. You were right (THANK YOU) the valve is a Moen Posi-Temp. I bought a cartridge repair kit from Lowes and followed the directions slowly. Everything went back together just fine (no leaks or extra parts left). Now I have the opposite problem. The...
  2. curtis

Thanks for responding. The handle you grab is brand new. the thing in the picture is, i presume, as old as the house (14 years).
  3. curtis

upstairs shower - low pressure on hot water Please help, i am new to plumbing... We have a 14 year old house in Michigan, we've lived here for 7 years. The master bathroom shower (shower only, no tub) has a single handle control that is brand new (the handle itself). When the water is turned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks