Search results

1. FranZ28

Converting from Tank to Condensing Tankless

Funny our takagi just started leaking tore into it just a hot mess water took out solenoids and wiring...
  2. FranZ28

Which of these heater models? small house outdoor heater

Current budget is low and looking at these 3 units .. which one and why? Takagi gave up and getting tired of cold showers!! Rheem RTG-70XLP-1 Rtg-95xln RE140EN All 3 are plenty for our needs and cost about the same.. Thanks
  3. FranZ28

Straight 80' run of 3 inch pipe - 1/8 too little?

Hi all thanks for the replies - The platform is already 10 inches above ground (where the loo will sit), and the current pipe is 10-12 inches below ground.. Its running along our property line under the wifes flower bed - so zero chance of any weight issues. I am also aware of the belly...
  4. FranZ28

Straight 80' run of 3 inch pipe - 1/8 too little?

We are putting in a tiny outside bathroom for guests on our property. Currently we have about 12" drop. The loo will basically flush straight into the pipe, and run straight into the main line, not a single bend. in fact the drain to the street is exactly lined with our proposed sewer line...
  5. FranZ28

Wye broke off at vertical cast iron from stupid plumbers - what now?

DIYorbust - yeah i think it will hold for a long time- I will prob go back in and either add some more waterweld over the tiny stress crack where its currently leaking and extend the 1-1/2 in a little more cos when I put the slip on it pulled back a little more than I wanted, OR hog it out to...
  6. FranZ28

Wye broke off at vertical cast iron from stupid plumbers - what now?

Bought the house 3 years ago - the 3 bottles of drain cleaner I found in the garage was an indicator lol.. Either way - whoever plumbed in the new bath before us pushed the last 4 feet of pipe down enough for it to run up hill, and month after month our food particles would slowly collect till...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks