Search results

1. Daniel F Murphy

Is Our Water Problem Bigger Than Hardness? Lots of Rust In Water

Hello, We've been having years of water softener problems. At one point the system worked and the water was clean and drinkable. Now it's extremely metallic in taste and smell. Recently we had professionals install a new head and new media in the neutralizer tank, and they also "cleaned" the...
  2. Daniel F Murphy

Replacing Fleck 5600SXT with Clack WS1 - Tank Mounting

Hello, Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Our old (about 15 years) 5600SXT hasn't been functioning correctly for about 6 months. After lots of troubleshooting, cleaning, replacing original media, etc... it was recommended by a water softener company that we either replace or...
  3. Daniel F Murphy

Need Assistance Identifying/Repairing Softener

Hello! The house we moved into has a softener setup. I'm learning about water softener systems and doing a lot of online research, and I'm beginning to think this system might be a bit odd. I could use help identifying a part of it and would welcome recommendations on fixing it. First off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks