Search results

1. gandude

Shower head and valve location question

Hello all, I am ready to install the shower in my new bath. My question pertains to the shower valve and head. Can I, would it look stupid, is it done, placing the showerhead and valve on the opposite side as the drain? The shower is 60" wide and 32" deep. Drain on left. The pan and walls are...
  2. gandude

Lot of questions...

Thank you HJ! "You should use a 2" combination Y-1/8 bend on its back" A stupid question - The store has 2 types of 1/8 bends; 1) 1/8 bend with flanges on both ends for pipe fitting. 2) 1/8 bend with flange on one end and flat on the other end so it can go directly into the Y. Can...
  3. gandude

Lot of questions...

Markts30!!!! Thank you! The drawing you have provided is what I invision. I just don't know what the fittings are called. What is the XYZ (in your drawing called at the store) also they told me a 2" vent for WC is OK, so it would be 2" not 3" (I think). 3X2" wye and 45 Is this 2...
  4. gandude

Lot of questions...

More Info Problem # 1. I need a 2" wye from 3" pipe for the shower. From what I understand, the wye needs to be at 45 deg and have an extra fitting as well ( to be above flood plane). What is this fitting? Problem #2. I was going to vent the toilet with a santee with 2" verticle. They say I...
  5. gandude

Lot of questions...

Hello all, Thank you so much for the replies. I am sorry for the confusion.. You may have to double click the thumbnail pic I posted above. (double click on the 1" square pic) I have a drawing I will post and take more pictures. I would like to do this project myself. Right now I am...
  6. gandude

Lot of questions...

Hello, I am new here and need some plumbing info. I am in the process of replacing a bath/laundry in the garage. The old one was done w/o permit so I ripped it out, got a permit and building new. Everything has been going smooth till the plumbing. I just can't understand plumbing. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks