Search results

1. M

Bathroom remodel Problem # 1 Toilet

Isolation Membrane for tiles Hi, While searching old posts, I saw a reply that said "..Dimmensional lumber moves too much and will likely cause your tile to crack in the change of seasons. You need 1/2" of plywood on top of the planks, then you can use either an isolation membrane (such as...
  2. M

Closet Flange with remodel floor

Removing flange Thank you for the info. Can I safely remove the flange with just chisel and a hammer? How will I attach the new flange to the pipe? Thanks!
  3. M

Closet Flange with remodel floor

Hi, We're remodeling our bath and took it down to the studs. A dumb idea but its too late now. We replaced the floor with 2 sheets of 3/4" plywood. We kept the closet flange in place but did not make any efforts to secure the flange. I think this was really a dumb idea because the flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks