Search results

1. M

Random Intermittent Toilet Flush Problem

To be more precise, I use the plunger to push the water down and out of the bowl. I flush the toilet and repeat with the plunger. I have to do this several times and then it flushes correctly. Otherwise, the high water will sit in the bowel for a long time (over an hour) before it before it...
  2. M

I use a plunger to get it unstuck, but it take a very long time compared to the time it takes to dislodge a normal clog.
  3. M

Starting two weeks ago our upstairs toilet will not always flush correctly. Nine out of ten times the toilet will flush fine with good suction. Then randomly it will not evacuate the bowl, filling with water to within two inches of the rim and the water just sits there and will not drain at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks