Search results

1. SK Sharma

Extreme calcium buildup In hot water pipes

Gas heaters. Your plan is similar to what a plumber suggested: get a 55 gallon drum with a pump and isolate the hot water line to circulate a commercial grade acid. He's still researching what that might be. I have muriatic acid at home for my pool already. I could suggest this to him One thing...
  2. SK Sharma

Thanks. I'll try the vinegar test, but pretty sure its going to be a mixed mineral deposit.
  3. SK Sharma

Hello everyone. New Post here. Thought I would throw this out there to acquire advice. Our house is fairly new construction, just over five years old in the Westlake Hills area. The water service company is Aqua out of the Rivercrest water system. My system is a two water heater, gas furnace, 60...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks