Search results

1. MI-Roger

Why open-ended seats?

Sanitation codes.... Too many supposedly adult men pee on the seat, thus sanitation codes were written making open front seats madatory in public restrooms. Aren't you glad you asked?
  2. MI-Roger

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Flush Valve Gasket Blisters!!!!!! I changed out my flapper valve last night. The rubber ring gasket which seals the flapper valve had approximately (6) blisters on the sealing side. These blisters were the cause of my slow leakage and re-filling of the tank. All blisters were arranged in a...
  3. MI-Roger

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Short life of flapper valve..... I installed a Cadet-III in our upstairs bath in June of 2007. Recently the flapper valve started leaking, causing the toilet to partially re-fill two or three times a day. I just bouhgt a new flapper today (only $5, so not too bad) but I am concerned by the...
  4. MI-Roger

Toto and toilet seats

I was all set to buy a Toto Drake toilet to replace the 25+ year old tempermental Gerber in our upstairs bath. While at the Luxury Bath Shop the salesman had nothing but praises for all of the Totos, and also for the American-Standard Cadet-III. But he siad something that concerned me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks