Search results

1. T

Please help me find a toilet to fit!

Thank you very much for the comments. I will continue with my search.
  2. T

Here's a photo of what I was trying to describe. As the photo shows, the front of the toilet will be awkwardly close to the framing. The straight edges are 4' long.
  3. T

Thanks for the response. The center of the drain to the back wall: 13 1/2" (with drywall on wall), 14" to roughed-in wall. Left and right walls to the center of the drain: 18" The problem that I have would be just to the front of the toilet, and would be much easier to explain if I...
  4. T

To all who read and offer advice, I thank you in advance. I'm in the process of finishing off my basement. I have a toilet drain that was already installed in the concrete, which is 14" on center from my roughed in wall (will be 13 1/2" once I install the drywall). My problem: Due to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks