Search results

1. C

Drip Drip Drip.

How tight should these things be to make a good connection? I read on the internet that they should be only 1/4 - 1/2 turn past hand tight.
  2. C

Drip Drip Drip.

It is brass on copper 1/4od pipe. I was thinking about trying to cut the old one off and trying another one as the kit came with several. How do you cut this tiny pipe? with a pipe cutter?
  3. C

Drip Drip Drip.

The saddle valve is fine that is not where it is leaking. to me the drips seem to be comming from where the copper line is running into the compression fitting.
  4. C

Drip Drip Drip.

So I moved into my new house and my wife's cousin came by yesterday to hook up the dishwasher and fridge (plumber) The electrical for the dw wasn't hooked up and he got a call for a paying job so he had to run out. When I got home I connected the other end of the line to the breaker. When I...
  5. C

New Kitchen Floor

I am moving into a brand new house. The kitchen floor is vinyl. I want to put in tile. So I bought the tile and will be moving in in a week and want to do this asap. I was just flipping chanels when I saw a reno show where the guy says that you cant tile up to the cabinets because then your...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks