Search results

1. Redman67

New Moen Cartridge - Very Little hotwater

here is a pic Ok.. I'm gonna try to send a pic.. Can you look at the retaining clip... what did I do wrong... I had to bend it so that it would go all the way down... Its late now.. I'll try your suggestions tomorrow...
  2. Redman67

Thanks Thanks for the info..... the clip thing now kinda worries me.... I surely don't want any problems. maybe i'll take a pic and post it so you can see..... are pics allowed here? This cartridge thing was supposed to be an easy do-it-yourselfer.... at least thats what someone told me...
  3. Redman67

Hi... I just replaced a badly leaking Moen Cartridge with a new similar one. Model 1200.. I couldn't tell what the original was so I got the closest look alike. It fit in ok accept for the clip.. I had to really work at it to get the retaining clip in..(had to bend the clip in all kinds of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks