Search results

1. Walter Cook

Shower Valve Identification

I was hoping someone could identify this old American Standard Shower Valve. No cold coming through this one and needs replacing. Can anyone identify what valve this is? Updated: I pulled this apart and never have seen a valve like this. It’s ceramic triangle.
  2. Walter Cook

Waterprooofing methods in small 36x36 shower

Pretty confident DIYer but more research I do on this topic the more confused I get. I was convinced kerdi walls and pan were the way to go. I’m now getting more information on products like Redguard etc. I will likely use the Schluter pan but the walls are pretty expensive. I’m thinking maybe...
  3. Walter Cook

Installing a new Moen post valve

Thank you for the response. I really appreciate the help.
  4. Walter Cook

Installing a new Moen post valve

DIYer needing help. Bought this condo in Florida and gutted the shower. What the heck are the 3/4 inch pipe s for and when I replace the valve do they need to stay or can I just install the new Moen valve. Have done valves before but in my NY property. Help!!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks