Search results

1. C

Valley Faucet Repair

Faucet Repair Successful Thanks for the help and advice. The repair was successful and it's important to ensure that the bottom O-ring from the original cartridge is removed. I found the cartridge I needed at Teter's Faucet Supply, 6337 Oram St, Dallas, TX 75214 - (214) 823-2153.
  2. C

Valley Faucet Repair

Valley Faucet Repair - Thanks Thanks for the advice; I was able to extract the cartridge -- it took considerable force to get it to come out because of scaling. Now I'll search for the replacement...
  3. C

Valley Faucet Repair

How do you remove the cartridge (probably a VP1965) from a single handle Valley Faucet single-handle kitchen faucet with diverter? I cannot find a retaining clip. Is there something more than the screw-off cap that needs to be removed, a special tool/technique, or just pull harder?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks