Search results

1. chadzeilenga

Radiant Pipe Finish

I have an old steam system that was converted to a 2 pipe hydronic system at some point in it's past. I'm gradually restoring the radiators in each room of the house, and as I do, I'm replacing some of the piping that is present. Mostly back to the shut-off valve in the room. Is there any...
  2. chadzeilenga

Richmond Water Heater Pilot Problem

I've got a Richmond Water heater in a 2-flat that is giving me problems. A day ago I got a call that the water wasn't hot anymore so I went over to check it out. The pilot light was out so I lit it by holding down the button and hitting the piezo button. After a few clicks it lit up and...
  3. chadzeilenga

Strange bath sink drain plumbing

Hello, I've got a 100 yr old 2-flat apartment building that has an interesting drain configuration in the bathroom sink. The sink is very small and fits into the corner of the bathroom. Inside the cabinet there is not the ordinary P-trap that I am used to. This drain pipe is all one peice...
  4. chadzeilenga

Old 2-flat main stack clean-out problems

No PVC allowed... What is currently in the pipe now is a 3.5" PVC plug that I have hammered in place. It has no threads left. The previous owner installed it. I bought a new one and tried to thread it in there and it would not go, kept trying to cross thread itself and fall out. I think...
  5. chadzeilenga

Old 2-flat main stack clean-out problems

Hello, I recently purchased an old (100yr) 2-flat apartment building that I am having some minor plumbing problems with. I recently had to have a plumber come and rod out the sewer line to the city sewer system because the building was vacant and tree roots had clogged the system up for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks