Search results

1. closer

3/4" or 1/2" PEX branch line - which is best?

I was about to install my water feeds with copper as usual but in conversations with several who have used PEX more recently they suggested going the PEX route for my new plumbing requirements, especially as I had some very tight areas to work with that may require several smaller joints. In...
  2. closer

Corrosion on Heating Ducts from Copper?

Oh Boy... looks like another can of worms! I opened up a "water closet" on the level below our bathroom reno so that I could route our new plumbing system... only to find this on the ceiling closet (not sure what else to call the enclosure)! We knew there had been a wee drip from something as...
  3. closer

Can I use the existing P-Trap for this bathroom reno

our master bath reno is well on its way… all demo's have been done (and more as usual)… we are changing a 5'x8' bath room into a 8'x17' master bath. the photo shows the vanity wall in its stripped down mode… the notes show where we have planned on putting the new features, using as much of...
  4. closer

Desperately need info on Lukx Freestanding Tub Filler

We are in the midst of our reno and have several problems now that we've torn out all the walls etc... naturally happens I suspect when you see what is under the drywall and flooring! Been able to solve most but have come up with a problem with one of our faucets we bought a year ago while we...
  5. closer

Main Floor Washer/Sink plumbing setup question

I came across this setup while searching through this site. It looks like it will work for me although I don't have quite the same distance between the washing machine and my drop in sink (not a normal washing tub) as they are both side by each. I have a new LG front load and a single stainless...
  6. closer

Franke Drain Pipe size problem

I am about to instal a Franke CWX161 work centre sink but have run into a problem... I am using the mechanical drain assembly under the large sink and the regular drain assembly under the smaller collander sink... the regular drain pipe fits in nicely with the ABS compression fitting to the 1.5"...
  7. closer

leak at water supply line and toilet

I'm about to instal a new Toto in our upstairs bathroom and hope not to have to spring for another in our downstairs john... but... I took the tank from the upstairs bathroom which never really flushed very well anyway and replaced it on the downstairs toilet whose tank had broken... everything...
  8. closer

Does anybody out there not like their Toto?

so far all I can find are rave reviews for this make... my toilet exploded while I was sitting on it this past weekend... literally blew up... actually the tank fell apart... common with an old crane I hear... and water spewed averywhere... at least I flushed in time to use some of the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks