Search results

1. Matthew Bohas

NCB 240 recirculation pump

Hello everyone, Can I use a recirculation pump with the navien NCB 240? Currently I do not have a recirculation line, I imagine I would need one installed for this to work. I only see the recirculation with the npa on naviens website. One plumber has suggested adding a manifold at the...
  2. Matthew Bohas

Tacocomfort wet rotor circulator (0015E3)

Hello everyone I have a 2 zone system and am trying to understand setup's a bit better as this is my first year in the house (renoation) Navien NCB240 I have 2 taco pumps setup model 0015E3 that have 3 speed settings (low/medium/high) If only 1 zone is on I find there is not a large gap...
  3. Matthew Bohas

Navient NCB 240 - summer mode

Hello everyone, I didn't see it in the manual, however is there a setting to turn space heating off in the summer time? I won't need space heating on my ncb240 until October.
  4. Matthew Bohas

Navien NCB 240 - noise level

Hey everyone great forum, lots of information here. I have a question about my navien NCB 240. Currently my house is being renovated, only the 2 zone infloor heating is installed. My question is, should I be able to hear the boiler even when the heat is off? The only icon is the space...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks