Search results

1. mbg225

HELP! Reverse Osmosis for Refrigerator

Hello, We are building a new house that will have a softener with a carbon filter up tank, and I want to run a RO system for our refrigerator as 98% of the water we drink we get from the fridge. The problem I have is that the there is no drain line near the fridge as the sink is in the...
  2. mbg225

Water Softener Moving & Storage question

My family and I are moving and I want to take my water softener & upflow carbon filter with us. Moving it is not the issue, it is storing it as we will be in a rental for 6-7 months before our house is finished being built. What do you recommend? Do I need to empty the tanks before storage or...
  3. mbg225

Issues with new Fleck 5800

I recently installed my fleck 5800. During the regen cycle I noticed a couple things. during the back flush the drain water builds up the tube all the way to the valve. Is this okay? Also my brine tank was full to the top with water, when I put it in brine draw mode there was actually water...
  4. mbg225

Home water pressure questions

We live are on city/county water and I feel that my water pressure is low. Is there any way to see if it is low and/or increase the pressure?
  5. mbg225

Shower Head Recommendation

Looking for a shower head that maximizes water pressure. Curious to know what everyones opinion is of the best on the market. Thanks in advance!
  6. mbg225

Replacing old system that came with the house. Need advice/opinion...

So I have been observing this forum for a few months now and I must say what a great group of people/forum. So helpful in my decision making for a new softener to replace the old system that came with the house. I pulled out the old system today. I thought it was two carbon tanks with a...