Search results

1. R

Shower wetting wall

I would think installing a shower door vs. the curtain would be much easier than replacing another section of wall. I just replaced one of our shower door assemblies (see my post on caulking) and had one made at a local glass shop. In my opinion, its a much better door than from the local big...
  2. R

Tri Polymer Sealant for Shower Door

After too many frustrating years with silicone caulk, I've finally come up with some pretty good alternatives. For sealing between the tile walls and tub, its hard to beat Polyseam Seal. The more I use it, the more I like it. Easy on and easy cleanup. After about a month of use, it really...
  3. R

Braided Stainless Steel or Copper for my Water Filter and Icemaker?

I'm adding a water filter in the basement that will feed both the ice maker and drinking water faucet. The kitchen is above where the filter will be, and I'll need to run about 15 feet of line from the filter to icemaker / faucet. I'm not a big fan of the poly line that is commonly used. I'm...
  4. R

New circuit added via rear knockout in service panel?

Enosez...I’m with you and try to always conceal my wiring. If this was the only run on the exterior, I’d cut the sheetrock in the garage without thinking twice about it. In this case, there are already a number of external runs at this area of our home. The main service is underground and so I...
  5. R

Bob...thanks for the quick reply.
  6. R

My existing service (circuit breaker) panel is installed on an outside wall of our garage. The garage is not completely finished, but its sheet rocked and taped which makes pulling in new circuits difficult. The easiest way to connect our new 50A spa circuit to the panel is to run PVC conduit up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks