Search results

1. N

Shower Drain In Concrete Slab

Jim, I tried looking at the rest of the pipping in the house and the only place that is visable is in the bathroom that i posted the pics of. All the pipping in there is the abs pipping. Bill
  2. N

Yeah I guess it could be but I am not sure what. The toilet drain is in fact capped and when you first walk in on the left the plumming and pipping for a vanity is already there. Bill
  3. N

Okay Last Picture Here is the last Picture. I can take more if needed.
  4. N

Another Picture Not sure if the last one came out.
  5. N

Another Picture Hopefully the Pictures will give a better idea of what I am talking about.
  6. N

I have a unfinished bathroom on a concrete slab. I recently decided it was time to complete it. What i thought was the drain for the shower doesnt seem to be the case. I went to Lowes and Home Debot to ask for some advice and they wasnt much help, so here is my problem. Over in the corner is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks